Freelancing an endless working opportunity

 

Freelancing became another source of income for the majority, especially mothers, women, disabled and individuals who wanted to work at home and to get control of their working timing. As the World enters into the era of Artificial Intelligence (AI)   digital information, interaction, activities etc. can be found at the click of your fingers on the internet or from Mr. Google. Entrepreneurs, celebrities, Educators, Socialites, Brands Owners to name a few were aiming for likes, engagement, visibility and   accessibility on the world
wide web.

Freelancing has been around for more than a decade, but when COVID-19 Pandemic strikes the Earth, it’s like the orbit stop revolving in the surface of the mother Earth life becomes motionless; almost all the creatures stuck at their own habitats, populace faced with unpredictably catastrophe. We cannot deny the chaos of COVID-19 has imparted to our lives; however, this partnered with opportunity because of Pandemic Freelancing emerged as blessings to the majority especially those who have been laid off from their jobs and have no other sources of income.  

A freelancing job brings an endless working opportunity that makes us cope with the financial crisis.  Freelancing has opened so many doors to work from home, virtual assistant, remote job and many more. Freelancing invokes earning with the comforts of your living style, stress free, boss of yourself, unlimited privilege to the freelancers.

Virtual Assistant is one of the services providers at the back of the freelancing world, as a virtual assistant we cater to the demand and need of certain individuals in exchange for payment. To be a successful virtual assistant requires perseverance, hard work, patience, skills and most of all passion to carry on such kind of work. During my learning opportunity with VA BAR I came to know the different tools used to make virtual assistant work easier with the help of applications like trello for project management, buffer, calendry, mailchimp, grammarly, Apollo, canva, cutcup and many more.

Canva is really making the life of  freelancing easy,  for graphic  designing,designing of post , content  canva is the best even you're not a graphic designing no problem canva will make it easy for you and its user friendly interface. For my task in email marketing I use  mailchimp in making   a landing page, and email promotion, and  I use apollo and linked in for lead generation. Calendry is be for setting appointment and meeting and planning for the monthly task. Facebook Meta Suite has help me a lot in planning my  social media posting for a week or month. As I embark into virtual job will be using  different applications  and also I have to master  some of it. 

Eventually, I found VA Bar as a virtual academy that has dedicated Coaches and Mentors   equipping each enrollee with knowledge, ability, confidence and endless mentoring to be a successful Virtual Assistant. I’m still not into case study and OJT but I can say I have already gained more skills that surely I can utilise to defend my case study and be referred for OJT. With the knowledge, ability and mentorship I earned from VA Bar Virtual Academy I’m building my own career in as a Virtual Assistant with the brand as THE VIRTUAL PAL; I created this name because I’m a kind of a friendly person to everyone, the colour of my logo also representing the colour of my personality I like green and primrose combination to reflect natures, purity, honesty and calmness. 

The VA Pal is the name of my virtual assistant social page, It's a starting of my career branding into a Freelancing where endless working opportunity exist. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surich Scalar Energy Saver Sticker Proven Effective

Starlegends Adventures Travel & Tours Offers Legit Home Based Business Opportunity

My visit to Makli Necropolis, Thatta, Sindh, Pakistan