Meeting community Lady


I just recently move here to Pakistan particularly Hyderabad city.
After my 2 months stay in Pakistan I had a chance to work in a non government organization(NGO) SAFWCO . I was delighted when my senior colleague invited me to join them in livelihood program site visitation in one of the community here together with the community ladies. It was my first experienced here to mingle with the community ladies. I observed everyone ladies who are with us I was so touch when I saw one Lady hand is hard and rough and she hardly move it . I asked this lady why she said, " it is because of daily cotton picking work that make her hand look like this". I also saw ladies wearing a unique white bangles, I was curious to know why they are wearing this bangles. They said, " it was given to them by their in-laws when they got married, they must wear it for a life time otherwise the in-laws will be upset if they remove it with out valid reason. " From then on I knew why they have to wear this long disturbing bangles,( I said this disturbing because the length of the bangles almost occupy the whole arms.)

I learn a lot of things and answered some of the question I have in mind regarding the uniqueness of the community Ladies in Pakistan . I also learn stories from some Ladies about the rural women hardship here in Pakistan. There are Ladies struggling for their daily survival. I said to my self I'm still blessed and thankful to God for the opportunity I have. Every time I think of this community Ladies I met here I felt sad and wanted to make a move to be able to help this Lady in own little way.

It was indeed a great experienced for me to be with this hard working community Ladies. I'm excited to mingle with them again.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHE- English Monthly Magazine, Pakistan

Freelancing an endless working opportunity

Starlegends Adventures Travel & Tours Offers Legit Home Based Business Opportunity