Yummy!!.. Black Forest Cake available in Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan

Black Forest 2 pounds cake
I had just tasted the Yummy!.. black forest cake baked by SWEET TREATS home made cakes in Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan. They are offering yummy delicious variety flavored sweets and cakes, they call it , "Cake baked specially for u & ur love ones" you can personalize the message and the design according to the occasions, and yet no additional charge for this.

I tasted the blending of sugar and the sweetness of the cream are perfectly suits to my appetite, when I ordered, I though I'll only tried the quality of the cake because  the price is competitive in comparison with the other special baked cakes. so, I was thinking it will be apparently same taste with those other cakes my hubby usually bought for our daily sweets after meal.But  then, when my husband tasted this as well he asked me to order again because he likes the creamy coating and the variety of fruits chunks layered on the middle of the cake. So now, I'm again placing an order online, it was also convenient to place an order online and they will call you as soon as they got your order form.

Sweet Treats Hyderabad is basically a home base bakery and the marketing concept is cakes online, you must place  order 2 to 3 days ahead of pick up time. Since,  they 're is no delivery services so, there is no online payment being arrange yet, it is pay as you pick it up, at least no risk for both sides.They're  not offering urgent order, urgent order is subjects to availability of the products.

So place your order now and  taste the sweet creamy chocolate coated cakes or rich dry fruit flavored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHE- English Monthly Magazine, Pakistan

Freelancing an endless working opportunity

Starlegends Adventures Travel & Tours Offers Legit Home Based Business Opportunity